This vacation - this glorious time away from school - has turned out to be a stressful time of deep contemplation. Never have I thought so much during spring break. And you know what thinking leads to: Questions.
I've been questioning nearly everything lately. Such a wide variety of exciting topics there is to ponder. Such topics include: My sanity, the sanity of others, my friends, whether I have any friends, who I am, where I fit in, who I like, if I like anyone, if I like both males and females (which is probably not the case, but hey, my options are open), if I should continue writing, love, the world, music, fears, happiness (if it even exists), depression, and finally, death.
Damn. That's a mouthful.
So my point is, I have a lot of unanswered questions. And they're all just swarming around in my mind - festering in my brain - eating away at my thoughts. I'm either going insane, already insane, or way past insane. Or maybe not. It is possible that I'm simply a normal almost-thirteen-year-old girl, right?
They weren't fucking kidding when they said the teenage years are the worst of your life.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Only seven more years of this bullshit called 'being a teenager'
Labels:
confusion,
death,
everything,
life,
questions,
teenage years,
terriblle,
thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment