My theory is that one day, love won't exist.
I mean - have you fucking seen what's going on in the world?
So much hatred, and so many lies...
Maybe there will be someone who still feels a strong emotion for another human being, but there will be no name for it.
Love? What the hell is that?
That's what's gonna happen. Because everything is just going to go to hell in the end.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

did we EVER have it?
ReplyDeleteI could not say for sure, having never felt it. Unless you count family - but you never can tell what kind of bond that is.
ReplyDeleteAfter all, love is merely a word. It doesn't even truly exist in any shape or form. It's just something you grow to feel. So, it's like god. I won't say it exists until I experience it for myself.